Bloemenmarkt3960 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Singel, Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Bloemenmarkt is the world's only floating flower market and is located in the picturesque land of Amsterdam. The market was founded in 1862 and still remains one of the best attractions there is in the city. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most spectacular and charming views of the city. From beautiful sceneries to the dream like look the destination is a great way to spend the evening.
Bloemenmarkt Travel Tips
- You can enjoy the place as much as you want.
- But if you really love flowers and want to explore the beauty and the fragrances of these, then it will take you quite a few hours to check the flower stalls.
How to Reach Bloemenmarkt
- Either Koningsplein or Muntplein, you approach the market from these two sides.
- Take a light rail from Amsterdam, Koningsplein
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Rembrandtplein
- The Browns Cafe
- The Sea Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bloemenmarkt Address: Singel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Bloemenmarkt Timing: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Bloemenmarkt: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.37% of people who visit Amsterdam include Bloemenmarkt in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.29% of people start their Bloemenmarkt visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bloemenmarkt
64.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bloemenmarkt
People normally club together Anne Frank House and Waterlooplein Flea Market while planning their visit to Bloemenmarkt.