Boekenmarkt Op Het SpuiCurrently Closed
- Address: Spui, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-651069630
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids, Book Shop
If you love books and want to collect some which are not easily available, then you are bound to love this place. This is a small book market which is held in the small square of Spui at the very center of the town. The best thing about this market is the fact that, booksellers from all over the country come here to sell books and negotiate with the buyers.
If you are looking forward to find something which is a collector’s item or is not that easily available, then, this place will be able to help you. Here, you can find those books or you can find someone who has the books and you can place an order as well.
- You can trust the booksellers, but you need to very careful about the pickpockets like any other market in the city, country and the rest of the world.
- Depends on your interest and taste, an hour or two should be enough to check the things and buy some.
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Spui (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal)
- The Grasshopper Cafe
- The Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.04% of people who visit Amsterdam include Boekenmarkt Op Het Spui in their plan
95% of people start their Boekenmarkt Op Het Spui visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Boekenmarkt Op Het Spui