Cafe De Dam5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Damstraat 4, 1012 JM Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206245331
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Adults
You will be bowled over to visit Cafe De Dam, the smallest bar in Amsterdam. The small and cosy bar has the steepest staircase that tourists find interesting. You can avail high-quality beer of many kinds here in bottle and tap. The bar also offers several types of cocktails and spirits. As the bar is reputed and friendly, both local people and tourists make the crowd here. The wonderful bar also offers outside sitting arrangement where you can sit with your friends and enjoy the site of the city of Amsterdam.
More about Amsterdam
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Amsterdam trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Amsterdam is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Amsterdam like Lloyd Hotel And Cultural Embassy, Q-factory Hotel and Amsterdam Tropen Hotel.
Explore the best Amsterdam vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Amsterdam.
How to Reach Cafe De Dam
- Buses 755, 757, 759, 761, 763 to stop : Amsterdam, Dam
- Trams 4, 9, 24 to stop : Amsterdam, Dam
- Tram 14 to stop : Amsterdam, Dam
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cafe De Dam Address: Damstraat 4, 1012 JM Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cafe De Dam Contact Number: +31-206245331
- Cafe De Dam Timing: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Amsterdam include Cafe De Dam in their plan
95% of people start their Cafe De Dam visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cafe De Dam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cafe De Dam
People normally also visit Amsterdam Canals while planning their trip to Cafe De Dam.