Carla Koch, Gallery
- Address: Veemkade 500, 1019 HE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Phone: +31-206737310
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Carla Koch, Gallery is a picturesque gallery in Amsterdam and has gained much popularity due to its amazing arts and the whole ambience of the place. This is one place no art lover should miss out on as it has some of the best ceramic collection in the whole city. So if you love art be sure to not miss this place. The gallery specializes in modern art with an accent on ceramics and glass and sees a lot of tourists all the year round.
Carla Koch, Gallery Travel Tips
- Make sure to take an appointment.
Carla Koch, Gallery Hours
- Timings can be known locally.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Carla Koch, Gallery
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Kattenburgerstraat.
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Jan Schaeferbrug.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.83% of people who visit Amsterdam include Carla Koch, Gallery in their plan
33.33% of people start their Carla Koch, Gallery visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Carla Koch, Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carla Koch, Gallery