Civic Guards GalleryCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
When you are visiting the Begijnhof and you do not want to remain within the silent and contemplative atmosphere of the place for a long time, then you can go to visit this place. The place is easily accessible from this courtyard. The gallery is connected with the courtyard with a long glass corridor and going through that corridor is an experience in its own way. If you are wondering what this is, then you need to know that it is basically a part of the collection by the Amsterdam Historical Museum. This part of the museum and the gallery is free to all the visitors.
- As this place is accessible easily and you won’t have to pay for visiting the place, that does not mean you won’t have to follow rules and regulations.
- You must have to be quite and remember that, photographing and filming is not allowed in there.
- You can manage to see the whole thing in just a couple of hours or you can take the whole day.
- Take a bus or tram from Dam Square.
- The Sea Palace for seafood
- Pancake Bakery for baked foods
- The Grasshopper Cafe for tea, coffee and snacks
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.54% of people who visit Amsterdam include Civic Guards Gallery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
69.3% of people start their Civic Guards Gallery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Civic Guards Gallery
55.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Civic Guards Gallery