Clement, Galerie And PrintshopCurrently Closed
- Address: Galerie Clement/Printshop (est.1968), Prinsengracht 843-845, 1017 KB Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206251656
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Clement, Galerie and Printshop is a gallery that sells artists prints and has an accent on the abstract art. The gallery is run by Piet Clement and his wife Catherina and is famed for its prints that make great souvenirs. The shop has a large number of prints available and features some of the best artists of the destination including Jan Cremer, Jeroen Henneman, Harrie Gerritz. Visit the destination and you may find the perfect gift to take back home.
How to Reach Clement, Galerie And Printshop
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Spiegelgracht.
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Ruysdaelkade/Stadhouderskade.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.