De Poezenboot17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Singel 38 /G, 1015 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206258794
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
De Poezenboot will hold a special place in the hearts of animal lovers as it is a picturesque sanctuary for stray animals. The cat boat is a one of a kind place that actually takes care of cats while floating. It is the only sanctuary that floats and is a refuge for stray and abandoned cats. Visit the destination as it comes highly recommended by travelers and if you are someone who loves cats then this place has to be on your bucket list.
How to Reach De Poezenboot
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, NieuwezijdsKolk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- De Poezenboot Address: Singel 38 /G, 1015 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
- De Poezenboot Contact Number: +31-206258794
- De Poezenboot Timing: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Best time to visit De Poezenboot(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit De Poezenboot: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Amsterdam include De Poezenboot in their plan
95% of people start their De Poezenboot visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see De Poezenboot
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting De Poezenboot
People normally club together Amsterdam Centraal Railway Station and Anne Frank House while planning their visit to De Poezenboot.