El Tawheed Mosque29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jan Hanzenstraat 114, 1053 SV Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Phone: +31-206182645
- Tags: Mosque, Family And Kids
While checking out the tourist spots of Amsterdam, Netherlands, you and your tour companions can pay a visit to the El Tawheed Mosque. This Sunni mosque is not very old, and it got established in the year 1986. The mosque not only offers preaching sessions and religious teaching, but it has been into many philanthropic works too. The mosque offers all it’s preaching in Arabic language. You will find a store in the El Tawheed Mosque which sells spiritual DVDs, books and videos. The mosque offers a peaceful environment and you can pray here in a peaceful manner.
How to Reach El Tawheed Mosque
- Trams 7, 17 to stop - Amsterdam, Ten Katestraat
- Bus 753 to stop - Amsterdam, Ten Katestraat
- Trams 7, 17 to stop - Amsterdam, Bilderdijkstraat
- Bus 753 to stop - Amsterdam, Bilderdijkstraat
- El Tawheed Mosque Address: Jan Hanzenstraat 114, 1053 SV Amsterdam, Netherlands
- El Tawheed Mosque Contact Number: +31-206182645
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.1% of people who visit Amsterdam include El Tawheed Mosque in their plan
75% of people start their El Tawheed Mosque visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El Tawheed Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Tawheed Mosque
People normally club together Madame Tussauds and Amsterdamse Bos while planning their visit to El Tawheed Mosque.