Het Schip27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Spaarndammerplantsoen 140, 1013 XT Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-204182885
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Het Schip is a stunning building in the city of Amsterdam. The building has gained its popularity due to the iconic architecture and whole looks of the building. The building is made in the early architectural fashion of Amsterdam School of Expressionist architecture and has been a hot spot for tourists since then. The destination makes a good place for photography and videography as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Het Schip
- Regular: Euro 7.50
- Students: Euro 5.00
- Museum card and IAmsterdam Card: Free
How to Reach Het Schip
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Spaarndammerstraat or Amsterdam, Assendelftstraat.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Het Schip Address: Spaarndammerplantsoen 140, 1013 XT Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Het Schip Contact Number: +31-204182885
- Het Schip Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Het Schip Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit Het Schip(preferred time): 11:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Het Schip: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.09% of people who visit Amsterdam include Het Schip in their plan
66.67% of people start their Het Schip visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Het Schip
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Het Schip
People normally club together Museum In 't Houten Huis and Ndsm-plein while planning their visit to Het Schip.