Hoge Veluwe National Park148 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Otterlo, Netherlands, Amsterdam Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-8008353628
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Outdoors, Camp, Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
If you are an outdoorsy person, the Hoge Veluwe National Park is a must visit for you. Spread across a huge area, the park consists of 5,000 hectares of a natural setting. Having 43 kilometres of cycle path, activities one can undertake inside the Hoge Veluwe National Park include:
- Walking and cycling
- Horse riding and a lot more.
Visitors can also check out the Kroller Muller Museum as well as the Museonder which is the world's first underground museum.
Hoge Veluwe National Park Travel Tips
- While visiting the national park, do check out the Kroller Muller Museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Children under 5 - Free
- Children aged 6 to 12- Euro 4.60
- Adults - Euro 9.15
- Car/motorcycle in the Park - Euro 6.50
- Parking outside the entrances - Euro 3.00
- Motor coach - Euro 29.65
- Horse - Euro 3.25
- Horse-drawn carriage (regardless of no. of horses) - Euro 6.50
If you want to buy a combo ticket that includes the museum as well, please check the official website for the rates.
Hoge Veluwe National Park Hours
- April to October - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- November to March - 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
How to Reach Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Bus number 106 to Otterlo halts outside the museum and the visitor centre.
- Renting a car is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hoge Veluwe National Park Address: Otterlo, Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Hoge Veluwe National Park Contact Number: +31-8008353628
- Hoge Veluwe National Park Timing: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Hoge Veluwe National Park Price: 9 EUR
- Best time to visit Hoge Veluwe National Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Hoge Veluwe National Park: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.5% of people who visit Amsterdam include Hoge Veluwe National Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.73% of people start their Hoge Veluwe National Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Hoge Veluwe National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hoge Veluwe National Park
People normally club together Burgers' Zoo and Jachthuis Sint Hubertus while planning their visit to Hoge Veluwe National Park.