Joods Historisch Museum4970 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-205310310
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums
Joods Historisch Museum is a charming museum in the destination. The museum is dedicated to the Jewish history in the region and offers a closer look into the Jewish culture and religion. Visit the museum and be mesmerized by the various artifacts and relics of historic times. The museum comes highly recommended by travellers for its picturesque setting and great design. It is the only museum in Netherlands dedicated to Jewish history and hence has gained popularity.
Joods Historisch Museum Travel Tips
- If you are really interested to know about the religion and culture, it will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Joods Historisch Museum
- Adults:12.00 Euro
- Children (13-17), Students: 6.00 Euro
- Children (6-12): 3.00 Euro
- Children under 6, Friends of the Museum, Museum Card, Amsterdam Holland Pass (with the voucher), Rembrandt Vereniging members, ICOM: Free
Joods Historisch Museum Hours
- School visits have priority on Monday to Friday between 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and between 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (except for Wednesday afternoons).
- The ticket counter closes at 4.30 pm.
How to Reach Joods Historisch Museum
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Waterlooplein.
- Kosher Cafe
- Browns Cafe
- The Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.03% of people who visit Amsterdam include Joods Historisch Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
90.32% of people start their Joods Historisch Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Joods Historisch Museum
89.41% of people prefer walking in order to reach Joods Historisch Museum