- Address: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
If you are interested in history and want to explore and introduce yourself to the culture of Amsterdam, then this is the perfect place for you. This place is known as one of those portions of the city, where people live on low rents. The place was built in the early 17th century and it has housed a lot of famous people over the years. The place has its very own and unique quality and atmosphere and as you take a stroll down the streets, your visit will be proved worthwhile. There are a lot of things to see here.
Offering some very enlightening insights in the history of Amsterdam, Jordaan is one place that will quench your thirst for Netherland’s bygone times. While there are no exclusive Jordaan Tickets, tours encompassing this cultural hub of the town are a great way to get exploring this place. Tickets for Jordaan and its adjoining attractions’ tours can be availed with some great deals on our tickets section. To buy tickets for Jordaan head to the tickets segment now and avail some great deals on Jordaan ticket prices. For the best prices, Book tickets for Jordaan in advance.
- There are a lot of tourist points to explore and you will be pleasantly surprised by the things you can see there.
- You can take a long time to see the old buildings and feel the culture and atmosphere there or you can take a stroll down the street for an hour.
How to Reach Jordaan
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Nieuwe Willemsstraat
- Take a busor tram from Amsterdam, Marnixplein
- The Browns Cafe
- De Jaren Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.3% of people who visit Amsterdam include Jordaan in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.07% of people start their Jordaan visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jordaan
88.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jordaan