Jordaan MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Vinkenstraat 185, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Jordaan Museum - Review
It is a well-known fact that Jordaan is one of the poorest areas of the city of Amsterdam, but despite that, it is one of the culturally rich and vibrant areas of the city. In the past, there had been attempts to close and demolish the area, but in vain. The walls of this museum have been a witness to a lot of hidden secrets during its era. If you are curious to know, then it is a must for you to visit this museum. This has been opened in the lobby of a retirement home, but despite that, it became noticeable and one of the famous tourist places.
Jordaan Museum Information
- For those who have no idea about Jordaan and its struggle, this place can educate them to the fullest.
- To explore the mystic atmosphere of Jordaan and its history, you will need a couple of hours in hand.
How To reach Jordaan Museum by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Haarlemmerplein
Restaurants Near Jordaan Museum
- The Cafeteria within the museum
- The Grasshopper Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jordaan Museum
12.31% of people who visit Amsterdam include Jordaan Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.67% of people start their Jordaan Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jordaan Museum
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jordaan Museum
Jordaan Museum Trips
1 View37 Days 36 Nights37 Day Trip to France, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Croatia from Brisbane CityBy: Guest UserCity: Amsterdam, Prague, Split, Venice, Paris, London
Jordaan Museum, Amsterdam Reviews
Prima uitje voor het hele gezin!