Magere BrugCurrently Open
- Address: Amstel 81, 1018 EK Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Bridge, Family And Kids
If you are looking for something romantic which is intended to make your stay and visit to the city completely enjoyable and memorable, then this is the place that you need to know about. This is basically a bridge which is known for its narrowness. It was used for crossing the river Amstel until the growing amount of traffic forced the people to build another bridge. This one is not used much for crossing the river, but is one of the most beautiful bridges and romantic spots in this city. If you want end your visit on a romantic note, then visiting this bridge should fit into your ‘touring’ list.
Magere Brug Travel Tips
- It is decorated with loads of light which add to the charm of the place.
- If you want the essence of love and romance to reach onto further heights, then the best time to visit the bridge would be in the evening.
Magere Brug Hours
- Closes at the time of renovation and when the bridge is pulled up.
How to Reach Magere Brug
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Keizersgracht (Utrechtsestraat)
- The Browns Cafe
- Sea Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.54% of people who visit Amsterdam include Magere Brug in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.55% of people start their Magere Brug visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Magere Brug
93.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magere Brug