Museum AmstelkringCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Oudezijds Voorburgwal 40, 1012 GE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206246604
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museum Amstelkring - Review
This museum is presently known as Museum Our Lord in the Attic and it is one of the most visited and unique museums in the city. If you are visiting the place for the first time, then you are bound to get surprised by the special and majestic atmosphere this place offers to every visitor. This is the reason, that, this place if one of the most cherished and famous in the whole city. The museum showcases artifacts like heavy Dutch furniture, table clocks, paintings and many related things. The best part of the city is the Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder or Our Dear Lord in the Attic, which is a secret Catholic church. The church was secretly built in 1633 due to the loss of the right to worship by the Catholics.
Museum Amstelkring Information
- Here are tours of the museum available at EUR 32 per person and there are separate tours available for the children.
- You have to book for the tour one week in advance over the phone or through an agent.
Museum Amstelkring Ticket Prices
- Adults - EUR 6
- Children (5-18) - EUR 4
- For children below the age of 4, it is free.
How To reach Museum Amstelkring by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Dam
Restaurants Near Museum Amstelkring
- The Brown Cafes
- De Jaren Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museum Amstelkring
4.95% of people who visit Amsterdam include Museum Amstelkring in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.83% of people start their Museum Amstelkring visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Museum Amstelkring
69.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Amstelkring