Museum Willet-holthuysen1221 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Herengracht 605, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-205231822
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Museum Willet-Holthuysen is a stunning museum set on the Herengracht canal. The destination is a must for if you are a history buff. The place has some of the most amazing artifacts and relics of ancient times and sees a lot of tourists looking for a fun filled time. If you are travelling with kids then visiting the museum is a good idea as it is fun as well as educational to know more about the city.
Museum Willet-holthuysen Travel Tips
- Ask the permission for photography.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Willet-holthuysen
- Adults: Euro 8.50
- Children (5-18): Euro 4.25
- Children (0-4): Free
- Cards & Vouchers: CJP, Cultuurkaart: Euro 6.50
- Student Card: Euro 6.50
- Stadspas, I amsterdam Card, I amsterdam Congress Card, Vereniging Rembrandt, ICOM, Museumkaart, Holland Pass voucher: FreeAudio tours
- Willet-Holthuysen audio tour: Euro 2
How to Reach Museum Willet-holthuysen
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Rembrandtplein.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Willet-holthuysen Address: Herengracht 605, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Museum Willet-holthuysen Contact Number: +31-205231822
- Museum Willet-holthuysen Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Museum Willet-holthuysen Price: 9 EUR
- Time required to visit Museum Willet-holthuysen: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.12% of people who visit Amsterdam include Museum Willet-holthuysen in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
65.38% of people start their Museum Willet-holthuysen visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Willet-holthuysen
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Willet-holthuysen
People normally club together EYE Film Institute Netherlands and Houseboat Museum while planning their visit to Museum Willet-holthuysen.