Natura Artis Magistra9803 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-9002784796
- Ticket Price: 20 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Aquarium, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Natura Artis Magistra is a majestic zoo in Amsterdam. It is one of the oldest zoos and top tourist attraction in Amsterdam, Netherlands and also in mainland Europe. The zoo features some of the most magnificent creatures in the area and comes highly recommended by travellers all across the globe for its grandeur. Visit the zoo as it offers some of the best quality time to be spent with your family or friends. The zoo also features a top class aquarium and a planetarium.
Natura Artis Magistra Travel Tips
- Don’t feed the animals without asking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Natura Artis Magistra
- 0 - 2 years free entrance
- Youth (3 - 9 year) 16.50 Euro
- Normal (10+) 19.95 Euro
Natura Artis Magistra Hours
- ZOOmeravonden 9 am until sunset.
- 24th of December 9 am until 5 pm and Christmas Eve in the Planetarium.
How to Reach Natura Artis Magistra
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Artis.
- The Browns Cafe
- The Grasshopper Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.46% of people who visit Amsterdam include Natura Artis Magistra in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.62% of people start their Natura Artis Magistra visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Natura Artis Magistra
69.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Natura Artis Magistra