Nieuwmarkt SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Nieuwmarkt 25, 1011 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Square, Family And Kids
This square is considered to be one of the most famous and popular attraction as well as a delight for all the tourists from all over the world. Ranging from flea markets to shopping malls, Multiplexes, supermarkets, tattoo parlors, banks, cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries and every single form of entertainment and fun can be experienced and enjoyed to the fullest in this tourist point. During summers, this place becomes even livelier and chaotic buzzing with a galore of market stalls of various items and products that are available for people in swarms.
Nieuwmarkt Square Travel Tips
- De Waag, a weight house that runs on the light of hundreds of candles is a must watch on the list.
- Easy walking distances.
- No need to avail any parking prices.
How to Reach Nieuwmarkt Square
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Prins Hendrikkade
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Dam/Raadhuisstraat
- China Town- authentic Chinese cuisines.
- Tempo Doeleo- classy restaurant with a spread of Indonesian cuisines.
- Bojo- mouth-watering spread of Surinamese delicacies.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nieuwmarkt Square Address: Nieuwmarkt 25, 1011 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nieuwmarkt Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nieuwmarkt Square(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Nieuwmarkt Square: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.17% of people who visit Amsterdam include Nieuwmarkt Square in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.11% of people start their Nieuwmarkt Square visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nieuwmarkt Square
85.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nieuwmarkt Square
People normally club together Amsterdam Canals and Vondelpark Garden while planning their visit to Nieuwmarkt Square.