Noorderkerk60 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Noordermarkt 48, 1015 NA Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206266436
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Noorderkerk is a picturesque 17th century Protestant church and is famed for its architecture and design. There are many Noorderkerk churches that you can visit in the towns of Hague, Hoorn and Kampen. Visit the destination and indulge in religiousness and spirituality to have an experience that you can enjoy with your family and friends. The church was built between 1620 and 1623 and sees thousands of visitors every year.
Noorderkerk Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
How to Reach Noorderkerk
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Nieuwe Willemsstraat.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Noorderkerk Address: Noordermarkt 48, 1015 NA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Noorderkerk Contact Number: +31-206266436
- Noorderkerk Timing: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Time required to visit Noorderkerk: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Amsterdam include Noorderkerk in their plan
95% of people start their Noorderkerk visit around 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Noorderkerk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Noorderkerk
People normally also visit Body Worlds while planning their trip to Noorderkerk.