About Oosterpark, Amsterdam
Oosterpark, Amsterdam - Address, Phone Number
Address: Oosterparkbuurt, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.7K times in trip plans
Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Oosterpark was the first large park laid out by the municipality of Amsterdam and became a hot spot for tourists instantly. The park is a must visit for any traveller as it gives you the perfect outing experience. So take out some time and visit the picturesque green heaven with your family and friends and you will surely get to have the best of times.
How To reach Oosterpark by Public Transport
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Linnaeusstraat/Wijttenbachstraat.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oosterpark, Amsterdam Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Midtown Hotel Amsterdam
- Tapas De Arroyo
- Amsterdam Canal House
- A-train Hotel
- China Town Supermarket
- Felix Meritis
- Tuindorp Nieuwendam
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amsterdam