Pgc Hajenius Tours
About Pgc Hajenius, Amsterdam
PGC Hajenius is a specialty store in the destination and has some of the best cigars in whole of Amsterdam. Treacle is known for its great collection of tobacco related accessories and serves some of the finest tobacco products in the market. Visit the destination as it may have some of the most unique souvenirs that you can take and hence will make your trip worthwhile. The place has been inbusiness since1914.
How To Get To Pgc Hajenius by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Spui (Rokin)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Pgc Hajenius Tickets And Tours
The trip takes you on an epic adventure to the southern part of Holland and will leave you spell bound by its scintillating beauty and elegance. In the spring time you can see millions of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. With the fresh and sweet aroma and magnificent beauty the destination is sure to make you go wow!
A heaven for artists, the Van Gogh Museum has to be on every traveler’s itinerary. The museum is famed for its collection of rare and elegant artwork that is displayed for public viewing. The fast ticket gives you faster access to the museum. The trip also has a scenic and beautiful tour of the canals in the city that are simply amazing.
The Museum of Prostitution lets you in on the oldest profession in the world and how it came to be. There are many exhibitions and displays that teach you all about the dark world and all its secrets. The trip also includes a tour to Amsterdam’s attractions and the best thing about it is that you can have a tour anytime of the day.
Share your experience - Rate Pgc Hajenius, Amsterdam
My go to shop in Amsterdam for top quality and hard to find cigars. Nice lounge in the back to enjoy your purchase if the weather outside is less than desirable. Great cigars and superior service. There is not a better cigar shop in the heart of the city. And they also have a small selection in the NH Kras in Dom Square to enjoy at their interior courtyard. See the bartender. Prost!
Exelent service. Nice place Lots of cigars to choose from.
Very big with good collection of cigars. Recommend for cigar lovers
Nice cigar store, Cuban's are in small verity, and a bit expensive
The best variety in cigars pipes and tobaccos i 've ever seen!also beautifuIly decorated! have sent my list of tobaccos via mail one week before my arrival and they told me they will keep them aside for me.when i got there they pretended to know nothing about this and they didn't have every tobacco i had planned.also their own blend could be less than 26,5euros.
- Other Attractions
- 130 Kvartal
- Irkutsk Regional Memorial Decembrists Museum
- Irkutsk Academic Drama Theatre
- Cathedral Of Epiphany
- Znamensky Monastery
- Museum Icebreaker Angara
- Irkutsk Regional Museum Of Local Lore
- Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God
- Holy Cross Cathedral
- Statue Of Tsar Alexander I I I
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near 130 Kvartal
- Cheap Hotels Near Irkutsk Regional Memorial Decembrists Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Irkutsk Academic Drama Theatre
- Luxury Hotels Near Cathedral Of Epiphany
- Cheap Hotels Near Znamensky Monastery
- Budget Hotels Near Museum Icebreaker Angara
- 5 Star Hotels Near Irkutsk Regional Museum Of Local Lore
- Luxury Hotels Near Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God
- Hotels Near Holy Cross Cathedral
- 5 Star Hotels Near Statue Of Tsar Alexander I I I
- City Tripplans
- Amsterdam Itinerary 5 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 2 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 7 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 3 Days
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 4 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 6 Days
- Amsterdam Itinerary 1 Day
- Europe Itinerary 3 Weeks
- Europe Itinerary 1 Week