- Address: Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Dance Club, Disco, Pubs, Entertainment, Square, Family And Kids, Nightlife
Rembrandtplein - Review
It is one of the biggest and most vibrant squares in the city and it is one of the busiest too. This place is mostly known for its nightlife and pub culture. Both the locals and the tourists visit the place to ‘pub’ their hearts out. Initially this was a place that sold butter and other dairy products, but eventually, it got transformed into one of the most happening places of the city. This square has been named after the famous Dutch painter Rembrandt van Rijn and you can see a statue of him in the middle of the square. There are other attractions in the place, but mostly people go there to visit numerous pubs, clubs and bars and to enjoy themselves completely.
One of the most vibrant squares of Amsterdam, the Rembrandtplein is a must hangout place to visit. The best way to know the history and significance of this place is to buy tickets for Rembrandtplein tours and get introduced to it in the best way possible. Getting Rembrandtplein tickets is one of the ways to know the city better. Tickets for Rembrandtplein tours are always in demand, thus, hurry and get Rembrandtplein ticket prices at discounted rates from us.
- You can enjoy completely as there are various ways of entertainment for you which gives you a ‘free’ opportunity to choose the ones you think is the most suitable for you.
- But at the same time, you need to be careful.
Rembrandtplein Ticket Prices
- It is free, though you have to pay for the clubs, pubs and bars.
- Maximum rush is witnessed in the night.
How To reach Rembrandtplein by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Rembrandtplein
Restaurants Near Rembrandtplein
- De Duivel Irish Pub
- Mulligans Coco’s Outback
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rembrandtplein
8.75% of people who visit Amsterdam include Rembrandtplein in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.64% of people start their Rembrandtplein visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rembrandtplein
55.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rembrandtplein