- Address: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206747000
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
The museum witnesses millions of tourists every year. Although, the museum remained closed before, these days because of the extended renovation activities, a small part of the museum remains open for the tourists. By visiting this small portion, you can imagine and visualize the rest of the museum, which makes the experience pretty interesting and enriching.
Expect Rijksmuseum to be always crowded even if it is an offseason in Amsterdam. And why not? This is one of the prime attractions for which people visit Amsterdam. The easiest way to make an entry and explore this attraction is by booking Rijksmuseum tickets that help you skip the lines. Even though you can buy tickets for Rijksmuseum at the counter, it is best to get Rijksmuseum tour tickets. You can check our tickets section to see the detailed Rijksmuseum ticket prices.
Book tickets for Rijksmuseum and explore the attraction in the best way possible.
Rijksmuseum Travel Tips
- Photography and filming are not allowed.
- Security check is mandatory and you cannot take big bags with you.
- If you want to explore every nook and corner of the museum, then you will need weeks.
- On the other hand, if you just want to go through the collection, then a few hours of time will be enough.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rijksmuseum
- € 15 is the entry fee for the adults to the museum.
- No entry charges for tourists of 18 years and less.
How to Reach Rijksmuseum
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum
- Burgermeester: Famous for its burgers.
- Hard Rock Cafe: Tea, coffee and snacks.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.17% of people who visit Amsterdam include Rijksmuseum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
38.65% of people start their Rijksmuseum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rijksmuseum
86.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rijksmuseum
When will the renovations be complete and when will the complete museum be open? Thank YouAnswer Report Abuse
I am not sure if any renovations are taking place at the Rijksmuseum. You may call on 31 (0) 20 6747 000 and confirm before planning your visit.Report Abuse