About Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 183.3K times in trip plans
History Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The museum witnesses millions of tourists every year. Although, the museum remained closed before, these days because of the extended renovation activities, a small part of the museum remains open for the tourists. By visiting this small portion, you can imagine and visualize the rest of the museum, which makes the experience pretty interesting and enriching.
Expect Rijksmuseum to be always crowded even if it is an offseason in Amsterdam. And why not? This is one of the prime attractions for which people visit Amsterdam. The easiest way to make an entry and explore this attraction is by booking Rijksmuseum tickets that help you skip the lines. Even though you can buy tickets for Rijksmuseum at the counter, it is best to get Rijksmuseum tour tickets. You can check our tickets section to see the detailed Rijksmuseum ticket prices.
Book tickets for Rijksmuseum and explore the attraction in the best way possible.
- Photography and filming are not allowed.
- Security check is mandatory and you cannot take big bags with you.
- If you want to explore every nook and corner of the museum, then you will need weeks.
- On the other hand, if you just want to go through the collection, then a few hours of time will be enough.
Rijksmuseum Ticket Prices
- € 15 is the entry fee for the adults to the museum.
- No entry charges for tourists of 18 years and less.
How To reach Rijksmuseum by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum
Restaurants Near Rijksmuseum
- Burgermeester: Famous for its burgers.
- Hard Rock Cafe: Tea, coffee and snacks.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hollandsche Schouwburg
- De Gooyer Windmill
- Fluorescent Art Museum
- Amsterdam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Amsterdam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Amsterdam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Amsterdam