- Address: Damrak 18, Amsterdam 2012 LH, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:30 am Details
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Specialty Museums, Adults
The Sex Museum in Amsterdam is a testimony to the intriguing and rather promiscuous lifestyle of the city. A storehouse for all things sexually stimulating, this museum does not even for a second submit to the banality of pornography, rather it contains artifacts and exhibits that creates an aesthetic appeal.
There are numerous statues of Mata Hari, Marilyn Monroe and other symbolic and iconic individuals associated with the genre. There is a rather comical approach to the museum and the exhibits will provide a number of wonderful photo opportunities. Located right in the heart of the city amidst all of the traffic and bustle, this quirky landmark is a must visit for all people.
- Admission is reserved for people over the age of sixteen only.
- Subway to Central station
- Take the light rail from Amsterdam, CS Tram Westzijde
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, CS Prins Hendrikplantsoen
- The Sea Palace
- The Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.93% of people who visit Amsterdam include Sexmuseum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.54% of people start their Sexmuseum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sexmuseum
36.36% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sexmuseum