The Brown CafesCurrently Open
- Address: Oude Doelenstraat 12, 1012 ED Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206270157
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Dine In, Pubs, Restaurant
This place offers the tourists a multiple range exotic cuisines which are famous all over world and the Dutch cuisine being the specialty of the place. There are a lot of cafes strewn all over the place and that is why; you will have a lot of options. This place is engulfed by maximum numbers of the best eatery outlets, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The specialty of these cafes lies in the quality of the food, extensive cuisine options, ambience and also the multi-cultural people going there. If you want to enjoy to the fullest, then this place is worth visiting.
The Brown Cafes Travel Tips
- If you want to eat, then you can go there. If you want to enjoy a drink or two with an exhibition.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Brown Cafes
- None, you have to only pay for the food.
The Brown Cafes Hours
- Early hours of the morning to late in the night (excluding couple of hours post midnight).
How to Reach The Brown Cafes
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Jan Pieter Heijestraat (Overtoom)
- Many more adding to the list.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.88% of people who visit Amsterdam include The Brown Cafes in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
48.47% of people start their The Brown Cafes visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Brown Cafes
73.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Brown Cafes