The Cat Museum4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Herengracht 497, 1017 BT Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206269040
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The cat museum is popularly known as Katten Kabinet which is basically a fine arts museum dedicated to displaying a wide collection of works depicting cats in different shades. The cat cabinet features a huge collection of paintings, sculptures, drawings and other arts created by Corneille, Pablo Picasso, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Rembrandt, Sal Meijer, and Théophile Steinlen. The museum is located in a canal-side building along Gouden Bocht of the canal. The family who manages the museum live upstairs in the same building. There are a good number of cats residing in the Katten Kabinet.
How to Reach The Cat Museum
- Tram – 24 to stop - Amsterdam, Muntplein light rail station.
- Tram – 1, 2, 5 to stop - Amsterdam, Koningsplein
- The Cat Museum Address: Herengracht 497, 1017 BT Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Cat Museum Contact Number: +31-206269040
- The Cat Museum Timing: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!