Theo Thijssen MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Eerste Leliedwarsstraat 16, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-204207119
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Theo Thijssen Museum - Review
This is a small museum in the area known as Jordaan and is dedicated as a tribute to the famous Dutch writer and educator, Late Theo Thijssen. Besides showcasing the works of the writer, this place also shows the time and the era of the writer. You can get a virtual glimpse of the city’s condition about a century ago. The ‘home like’ arrangement of the things in the two rooms of the house produces a homely atmosphere. Moreover, you will enjoy the serenity of the place and be able to enrich yourself a lot.
Theo Thijssen Museum Information
- If you are really into Dutch literature or want to visualize Amsterdam a century ago through the eyes of a popular writer, then this place will be perfect.
- Considering that the museum is not all that vast in area, an hour or two should be enough to explore the place.
How To reach Theo Thijssen Museum by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram to Amsterdam, Westermarkt
Restaurants Near Theo Thijssen Museum
- The Browns Cafe
- The Grasshopper Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Theo Thijssen Museum
3.27% of people who visit Amsterdam include Theo Thijssen Museum in their plan
77.78% of people start their Theo Thijssen Museum visit around 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Theo Thijssen Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Theo Thijssen Museum
Theo Thijssen Museum Trips
Theo Thijssen Museum, Amsterdam Reviews
Klein, maar interessant museum.
Wat is de Jordaan zonder Theo Thijssen !!