Van Gogh Museum16387 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paulus Potterstraat 7, 1071 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-205705200
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums
It shelters more than 200 paintings and about 550 sketches by world famous artists and it has one of the biggest collections of such works in the world. The painting and sketches have captured the various moods of the artists over the years. Along with the paintings, there are other things as well. There are a lot of letters by the artists to his friends and many other famous legends belonging to that era. If you are interested in fine arts and want to have a peek into the life of Van Gogh, then this museum is a must for you.
Van Gogh Museum is one of the top tourist attractions added in Amsterdam itinerary 2 days.
Van Gogh Museum Travel Tips
- During the time of renovation, the paintings and other artefacts are taken to a nearby hall and showcased to the tourists.
- Considering the fact that this tourist attraction is one of the hugest in the world encompassed with creative wonders by legendary artists; it will take a few hours depending upon your interest level as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Van Gogh Museum
- Adults €14 and no entry charges for children below the age of 16 and for the Amsterdam Card holders.
Van Gogh Museum Hours
- Other preferred time to visit would be after 3:00 pm.
How to Reach Van Gogh Museum
- Take a tram from Amsterdam, Van Baerlestraat
- Take a bus from Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum
- The Grasshopper Coffee Shop
- Pancake Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.04% of people who visit Amsterdam include Van Gogh Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.17% of people start their Van Gogh Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Van Gogh Museum
59.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Van Gogh Museum