Verzetsmuseum8544 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plantage Kerklaan 61, 1018 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-206202535
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, War Memorial, Architecture
Verzetsmuseum is a Dutch resistance museum in the destination. The museum is famed for its iconic looks and great architecture which makes it a must go Amsterdam tourist attraction. The museum was chosen as the best historical museum in the destination and sees a lot of tourists all the year round. The destination is good if you want to know more about the Dutch people in World War II as it focuses on their life and struggles.
Verzetsmuseum Travel Tips
- It may be good to take a guided tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Verzetsmuseum
- Adults: 10 Euro
- Children 0-6: Free
- Children 7-15: 5 Euro
- ICIS (international student identity card): 5 Euro
- Family Ticket (1 or 2 adults, 1 - 3 children under 15): 22,50 Euro
- Groups (min. 10 persons)
- Adults: 8 Euro
How to Reach Verzetsmuseum
- Take a tram or bus from Amsterdam, Artis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.76% of people who visit Amsterdam include Verzetsmuseum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
78.84% of people start their Verzetsmuseum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Verzetsmuseum
57.39% of people prefer walking in order to reach Verzetsmuseum