Westerstraat MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Westerstraat, 1015 ML, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Westerstraat Market - Review
This is one of the most famous markets in the Jordaan area and it is one big outdoor clothing market in the city. Unlike the other markets in the area or in the city, this one is open only every Monday. The market which is also known as Westermarkt takes place along with the street named Westerstraat and that is why, it is one of the most exciting places to visit in the city. You can find as many designer pieces you want from here and though the price will be a little more than the market standards, but it is also true that, the price will be way lower than the original price of the products.
Westerstraat Market Information
- If you really love the old history bits, then visiting this place will be worth your time.
- As there are already plans to demolish it and build some modern apartments and such, you should visit the place as soon as you can, otherwise, you may not have the chance.
How To reach Westerstraat Market by Public Transport
- Take a bus or tram from Amsterdam, Marnixplein
Restaurants Near Westerstraat Market
- Many on the street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Westerstraat Market
3.05% of people who visit Amsterdam include Westerstraat Market in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Westerstraat Market visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westerstraat Market
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westerstraat Market
Westerstraat Market Trips
5 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Amsterdam, Utrecht, Leiden, Zwolle, Haarlem, Delft from BratislavaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Delft, Leiden, Utrecht, Zwolle, Apeldoorn, Amsterdam, Haarlem