Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Amstel 194-196, 1017 AG Amsterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 11:45 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +31-203205700
- Tags: Bar, Adults
Xtracold Icebar in Amsterdam is one of the most significant places to visit while you are in the city. One ticket includes three free drinks and they have Nutella Vodka. This by itself should be enough to convince someone to go. You will have a unique experience at this popular tourist spot. You should book tickets online in advance as many get turned down due to full house crowd. The staff is hilarious. They keep up with a pirate theme in the bar. Thinking about visiting the club already?
More about Amsterdam
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Amsterdam trip planner.
Hotels like Lloyd Hotel And Cultural Embassy, Q-factory Hotel and Amsterdam Tropen Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Amsterdam.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Amsterdam vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Amsterdam.
How to Reach Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam
- Trams 4, 9, 14 and Buses 755, 757, 759, 761, 763 to stop- Amsterdam, Rembrandtplein
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Amsterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Amsterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam Address: Amstel 194-196, 1017 AG Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam Contact Number: +31-203205700
- Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam Timing: 11:45 am - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Amsterdam include Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam in their plan
33.33% of people start their Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam
People normally club together National Holocaust Museum and Heineken Experience while planning their visit to Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam.