Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Anchorage
About Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Anchorage
Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Anchorage - Address, Phone Number
Address: 605 W 4th Ave #105, Anchorage, AK 99501, United States
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This place is almost a museum of sorts. Run by National Park Rangers, the center educates visitors on how to get the most out of Alaska’s outdoors experiences while maintaining the environment. To this end they provide every resource imaginable - cultural and historical exhibits, trip planning assistance, and advice on camping safety. The center also provides some of the passes necessary to enjoy Alaska. If they can’t provide the passes, they will direct you to the agencies that can. All things considered, this is a really convenient center.
Alaska Public Lands Information Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on all federal holidays.
- The specific dates given here may change a little from year to year but not much.
How To reach Alaska Public Lands Information Center by Public Transport
- Buses 2, 8, 13, 75, 102 stop 5th Avenue & F Street WNW.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Anchorage before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Anchorage and book an accommodation of your choice.
Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Anchorage Reviews - Write a Review
Informative exhibition, friendly staff share tourist information and a nice theater.
- Nearby Attractions
- Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
- Great Alaskan Holidays, Inc.
- 49th State Motor Tours
- Beluga Point - Fotos
- Anchorage Alaska
- Alaska Center For The Performing Arts, Inc.
- Fred Meyer
- Dimond Center Hotel
- Anchorage Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Anchorage
- What to See in 48 Hours in Anchorage
- What to See in 72 Hours in Anchorage
- How to Spend 5 Days in Anchorage
- How to Spend 6 Days in Anchorage
- How to Spend 7 Days in Anchorage