Alyeska Aerial Tram448 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Tram Cir, Girdwood, AK 99587, USA, Anchorage, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9077542275
- Ticket Price: 29 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Mount Alyeska is at an elevation of 2300 feet. That means great views of beautiful Alaskan landscapes at the top. That means you absolutely must take this seven minute tram ride up to the top to the Upper Tram Terminal. The climb is about 2,025 feet. Remember to look down on your way up as it is not uncommon to catch sight wildlife such as bears and deer. Once you’ve reach, seek out the viewing platform. The panorama is ridiculously beautiful - valleys of meadows and spruce trees, glittering rivers, green and white mountains. You can explore the mountain top a little too. In the winter this is a very active skiing area, and there are other attractions such as the Seven Glaciers Restaurant and the Roundhouse museum. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Anchorage itinerary 3 days.
Alyeska Aerial Tram Travel Tips
- The the Tram Ticket Office is on the 2nd floor of the Hotel Alyeska.
- Check out the Bore Tide Deli & Bar at the Upper Tram terminal.
- Dress warmly
Entrance Ticket Details For Alyeska Aerial Tram
- Senior (60 - 69), Military, Kids (13-18) $22
- Senior (70 & up), Child (6 - 12) $15
- Child (5 & under): Free
- After 7:00 pm: $15 for everyone
Alyeska Aerial Tram Hours
- Tram Ticket Office: Opens and closes 30 minutes before Tram way opens and closes.
- The specific dates given here may change a little from year to year but not t0o much.
How to Reach Alyeska Aerial Tram
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Anchorage before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Anchorage and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.49% of people who visit Anchorage include Alyeska Aerial Tram in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
74.19% of people start their Alyeska Aerial Tram visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Alyeska Aerial Tram
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alyeska Aerial Tram
Alyeska Aerial Tram Reviews & Ratings
Does your military rate apply to all military or just US militaryAnswer Report Abuse
Knowing the life, the "Playstation kids" working the ticket booths will give you discount rate without checking. That is what my 50 yo friend used to do to get senior rateReport Abuse
I suppose it is only for those from the US Military. But, I suggest you call on 907-754-2275 and confirm once before visiting.Report Abuse