Arctic Valley15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Arctic Valley Rd, Fort Richardson, AK 99505, Anchorage, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9074281208
- Ticket Price: 35 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Valley
The drive up to the resort is supposed to be spectacular, with many places to stop so you can take pictures for Anchorage, Cook Inlet and Mt. McKinley. Once you’re there, it is a pretty decent ski area. The highest point,Rendezvous Peak, is 1200 meters high, an elevation of almost 500 meters from the base area. This place is thought of as an economical or ‘ grass roots’ ski alternative compared to more expensive places around Alaska. You don’t necessarily have to ski. How about sliding down a snowy slope on a tube at the Tube Park? There are also various trails around the resort, perfect to hike in the summer.. View the trail map on the resort website. The four mile Rendezsous Peak is the most popular of them.
Arctic Valley Travel Tips
- You can rent the lodge for events.
- Paid parking available.
- Read the extensive dos and don’ts on the resort website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arctic Valley
Full Day Lift Rates:
- Adult (19-59) $35
- Student/Senior/Military $30
- Kids (7-12) $20
- Free for under 7 and over 70
- Half day rated get a $5 discount. ASC Members get an additional $10 discount.
Tube park: $15
Arctic Valley Hours
Ski Lift Hours:
Weekends only. Lift opens 10:30am on Saturday and 11:00am on Sunday.
Life closes one hour before civil twilight:
- November through January 15: 3:30 pm
- January 16 through 31: 4:00pm
- February 1 through 15: 4:30pm
- February 16 through 28: 5:00pm
- March 1 through End of Season: 5:30pm
- Saturday 10:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:30am - 5:00pm
- Closed all other days.
How to Reach Arctic Valley
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Anchorage before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Anchorage and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.8% of people who visit Anchorage include Arctic Valley in their plan
33.33% of people start their Arctic Valley visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Arctic Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arctic Valley