Eagle River Nature CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: 32750 Eagle River Rd, Eagle River, AK 99577, Anchorage, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9076942108
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Eagle River Nature Center - Review
The Eagles river is a 40 miles long stream heading out from Eagles glacier. The Eagle River Nature Center near the river aims to raise environmental awareness as well as help people have fun in the surrounding outdoors. There are four major trails in the area; Rodak Nature Trail (three quarters of a mile), Albert Loop Trail (3 miles), Dew Mound Trail (upto 6 miles), Historic Iditarod (a 25 mile long trail with nearly every kind of Alaskan landscape imaginable). The trails are always open. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Anchorage itinerary 3 days.
Eagle River Nature Center Information
- Paid parking is available.
- Commercial filming and photography needs permits from Chugach State Park.
- Check center website for upcoming events.
- Contact the center or check the website for times and prices of yurt, cabin, equipment and campsite rentals.
Eagle River Nature Center Ticket Prices
- Programmes are usually free, unless otherwise noted.
- Group programmes are usually paid: $1/person + $5 parking fee.
Eagle River Nature Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on most major holidays, check website.
- October – April: Closed Monday-Thursday, except groups by appointment.
How To reach Eagle River Nature Center by Public Transport
- By local taxi from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Anchorage before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Anchorage and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Eagle River Nature Center
34.36% of people who visit Anchorage include Eagle River Nature Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
70.67% of people start their Eagle River Nature Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Eagle River Nature Center
91.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eagle River Nature Center
Eagle River Nature Center Map
Eagle River Nature Center Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Fairbanks, Anchorage, Denali NationBy: Guest UserCity: Fairbanks, Denali National Park And Preserve, Anchorage
Eagle River Nature Center, Anchorage Reviews
Beautiful, well-maintained hiking trails. Friendly, engaging staff. Majestic mountain and river scenery. Easy drive down Eagle River Rd to access. We even got to see a grizzly sow and her cub from a safe distant. Wonderful hiking.
I love this place! Its an amazing place to hike and play. My kids and dogs love it as well. They offer really interesting and educational classes and hikes. Great place to take the family or venture out in your own.
Incredible beauty, with an abundance of trails to explore. I hope to spend lots more time here, learning and appreciating this magnificent land.
At 30 minutes from Downtown Anchorage, Eagle River Nature Center is arguable one of the best, closest places to visit for peaceful nature walks, complete with boardwalk viewing decks, miles of trail, rental cabins, and views of the river and surrounding mountains. Always a pleasure visiting here.
I love this place, beautiful and accessible. Multi-day crow pass to family friendly 30 minute hikes. Guided classes or off trail exploring.
All QuestionsEagle river nature center
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
Find places near Eagle River Nature Center, Anchorage
Test To PS Kingsley 123 Hope Street Test2.674 km away