Are you looking for what to do in Anchorage?
WHAT TO SEE
- Anchorage Museum: Alaska’s largest museum is focused at bringing the other corners of the world to Anchorage, with educational exhibits on science and culture.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center: A fun and beautiful introduction to Alaskan natives and their lifestyles, this themed village is 10 kms south of Downtown.
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail: An unbeatably beautiful biking trail from Downtown Anchorage to Kincaid Park. Check out the earthquake fault line. Sightseeing at its best.
- Flattop Trail Hike: The Most hiked trail in the state is simple and offers grand panoramas at the top. Paraglide if you want.
- Alaska Zoo: Nothing extravagant, but very clean, intimate and cool. This is one of Alaska’s most visited sights.
WHAT TO DO
- Activity wise, Anchorage offers a lot in hiking, cycling, kayaking, and skiing in your list of things to do.
Below we have a list of things to do in Anchorage and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Anchorage getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Anchorage with confidence.