Anciencouvent De La BaumetteCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Chemin Bas de la Baumette, 49000 Angers, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241235000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Monastery
The curious little Franciscan monastery of Angers was founded in the 15th Century by King René, a Count of Anjou. The former convent is an unusual walk through history showcasing some rare medieval paintings. The beautiful garden adds onto the charm of this old place.
Anciencouvent De La Baumette Travel Tips
- For big groups (10 people or more) make prior appointment.
- The place is undergoing regular renovations. Check attraction website for details to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Anciencouvent De La Baumette
- A contribution € 5 is requested as a fee towards the maintenance of the place.
Anciencouvent De La Baumette Hours
- May – October: Third Sunday of each month. Open only once a month.
- Check attraction website for event timings.
How to Reach Anciencouvent De La Baumette
- Ask locals for directions.
- Une Ile
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.84% of people who visit Angers include Anciencouvent De La Baumette in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.85% of people start their Anciencouvent De La Baumette visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Anciencouvent De La Baumette
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anciencouvent De La Baumette
Anciencouvent De La Baumette Reviews & Ratings
Un endroit discret. Make sure that you come here during the right time. It only opens the 3rd Sunday each month from May to October for individuals.
Looks nice from the other side of the river
Très beau couvent mais... privé donc bien fermé. Trop peu de visites possibles. De tels joyaux devraient être plus accessibles au grand public.
Histoire, patrimoine, architecture, paysage, jardin des simples, programmation culturelle Une famille accueillante et passionnée.
Super soirée organisée par Chérie FM Angers