Anjou Wake ParkCurrently Open
- Address: ZA la Jalletiere | Notre Dame d'Allençon, 49380 Angers, France Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241668793
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport
The Anjou Wake Park is a water themed park with plenty of activities for both the old and young. Other than the fantastic view of the lake, spend an exciting day here with friends and family indulging in ll the water sports:
- Water skating
- Water skiing
- Knee boarding
Anjou Wake Park Travel Tips
- Refer to attraction website for exact details.
Entrance Ticket Details For Anjou Wake Park
- Concession: €14, students and under 18 years of age.
- TSN44 - TeleskiNautique - Saint Viaud
- Chantrel Jean-Yves
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Anjou Wake Park Address: ZA la Jalletiere | Notre Dame d'Allençon, 49380 Angers, France
- Anjou Wake Park Contact Number: +33-241668793
- Anjou Wake Park Timing: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Anjou Wake Park Price: 16 EUR
- Best time to visit Anjou Wake Park(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Anjou Wake Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.43% of people who visit Angers include Anjou Wake Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.5% of people start their Anjou Wake Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Anjou Wake Park
62.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anjou Wake Park
People normally club together Musee Lurcat and Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers while planning their visit to Anjou Wake Park.