Collegiale Saint-martinCurrently Closed
- Address: 23 Rue Saint-Martin, 49000 Angers, France
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241811600
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
A principal Gothic monument in this region, this church functioned as a collegiate Church in the past. The structure is not only admired for its grand architecture but also for the variousconcerts and exhibitions that are held here currently. Absorb in:
- The magnificent sculptures.
- The archaeological excavations
- Baroque organ case.
- Check attraction website for ongoing concerts and exhibitions.
- Paper guide and audio guide available in 5 languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish.
- Special arrangements for disabled/handicapped visitors.
- Photography is allowed without flash.
- Food and pets are not allowed inside the college premises.
- Concession: € 2
- Up to 18 years: free admission.
- Rates during exhibitions: Adults- €5
- Concession- €4
- Up tp 18 years- free admission.
- From the station of Angers, 15 minutes walk or tram to Avrillé-Ardennes.
- Tram stops: Foch house blue or Council.
- Bus station: Holy Cross or Foch-Saint-Aubin.
- Casa Corneille
- Au Bivouac
- Les Sentiers Du Dakar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.89% of people who visit Angers include Collegiale Saint-martin in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
69.15% of people start their Collegiale Saint-martin visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Collegiale Saint-martin
52.17% of people prefer walking in order to reach Collegiale Saint-martin
A great place to visit. They have exhibitions and concerts often. The building is adorable!
Pretty neat old church. Has a crypt and some other interesting stuff.
Well preserved spot.
Please see photos of Collégiale Saint-Martin, 23 Rue Saint-Martin, 49000 Angers, France in My Album on Angers from my Loire fieldwork in April 2015.
Compter 20 minutes pour faire le tour... architecture intéressante, crypte impressionnante