Crafts And Traditions MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 4 rue Charles de Gaulle, 49130 Les Ponts De Ce, Angers, France Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241797579
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
At this museum you are instantly transported back to the time when laces and frills were the more important things of life. The grandeur of balls, the elaborate costumes of men and women and the complimentary headgear. The museum showcases over 600 head dresses along with authentic costumes from the province of Anjou. The delicate work created on each with the humble needle and thread is absolutely stunning and admirable!
Crafts And Traditions Museum Travel Tips
- Carry valid IDs to avail concession.
- Free parking available.
- Payment only by cash.
Entrance Ticket Details For Crafts And Traditions Museum
- Children (12-18 years)
- Children below 12 years
- Carte City Pass holders
- Salle Marguerite d'Anjou
- Pizza Tempo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Crafts And Traditions Museum Address: 4 rue Charles de Gaulle, 49130 Les Ponts De Ce, Angers, France
- Crafts And Traditions Museum Contact Number: +33-241797579
- Crafts And Traditions Museum Timing: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Crafts And Traditions Museum Price: 4 EUR
- Time required to visit Crafts And Traditions Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.98% of people who visit Angers include Crafts And Traditions Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.84% of people start their Crafts And Traditions Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Crafts And Traditions Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crafts And Traditions Museum
People normally club together Chateau D' Angers and Anciencouvent De La Baumette while planning their visit to Crafts And Traditions Museum.