Events and Festivals in Angers
There are a lot of festivals and events happening in the city all year round. So it doesn’t matter when you plan your trip, you will be able to experience at least one of their festivities.
- January: European first film festival, Premiers Plans is held in the city January every year.
- March: The Poets spring, a poetry event is conducted in the month of March.
- April: Cinemas of Africa, an African film festival is held once every two years.
- May: A sport event, known as Angers is moving is conducted in May.
- June: Artaq festival of urban arts.
- July – August: Tempo Rives current music festival is celebrated every year between these two months.
- September: A street side event, known as Accroche-Coeurs street performances is held in the city every September.
- December: Christmas celebrations in the city is kicked off with the Winter Suns Christmas event.
Trip plans for Angers
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Angers
Angers Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Angers
Cave Museum Village Troglodyte of Rochemenier Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Located in Western France, between the Loire valley and the Atlantic coast, the cave dwelling village museum of Rochemenier i...Book Now
Mobile Wifi Everywhere in AngersNew on TripHobo
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Saulgé-l'hôpital
- Events & Festivals in Château-gontier
- Events & Festivals in La Flèche
- Events & Festivals in Genneton
- Events & Festivals in Cersay
- Events & Festivals in Cholet