How to Reach Angers
HOW TO GET TO ANGERS
- By Air: Angers-Loire airport operates flights from Nantes, Paris (CDG and Beauvais), London, Tunis, Palma, Nice and Bordeaux.
- By Train: TGV trains run from the Angers train station to many other major destinations in France. Angers is about 1hr 30mins from Paris, 3hrs 40mins from Brussels, 4 hrs from Lyons, 5hrs 45 mins from Marseilles.
- By Car: Angers can be reached through various motorways. Nantes-Paris via A11, Angers-Saumur via A85, Angers/Les Sables-d’Olonne via A87.
HOW TO GET AROUND ANGERS
- By Tram: Angers has a single line tramway that goes around the city.
- By Bus: The city is well connected through 24 local bus routes. One hour unlimited ticket costs EUR 1.40 while a day pass is around EUR 3.60.
- By Taxi: You can get around the city by hailing taxis from the streets. Allo Anjou is one of the well-known Taxi services in the city.
- On Foot: Since all the Angers tourist attractions are close to each other, you can just walk around to access these places and the shopping centres.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Angers. The most preferred mode of transport in Angers is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 6.5 km Average time: 43.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 29.5 min Waiting 7 min Walking 7 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 43.5 min