Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers290 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 39 Rue Boreau, 49100 Angers, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241225300
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Angers’ famous botanical garden that has been designed and landscaped by Edouard André. Take a romantic walk through the myriad of seasonal beauties and past the age old Elm Tree, amidst the man-made waterfalls and grand statues. Along with a small aviary and animal enclosure the botanical garden boasts of a variety of flora for every season:
- 25,000 perennial plants based on a color theme (every summer).
- 20,000 biennial plants (winter and spring).
- A special autumn flower decor.
None the less to say that the garden is always in bloom, come may any season! What is more, it is free!
Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Stroller access.
- Wheelchair access.
- Parking space available for cars and coaches.
- Le Petit Comptoir
- La Ferme
- Restaurant LE RELAIS
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.46% of people who visit Angers include Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.78% of people start their Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers
81.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Des Plantes D' Angers