Le Petit TrainCurrently Open
- Address: 7, place du president Kennedy, 49051 Angers, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241235000
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Train Ride
The little train journey is an exciting way to explore the history of Angers. The 40 minute journey is an overview of the city with an audio description touching upon all the important spots in the area. What is more, the ride is free if it is your birthday (valid ID required)! So get into that train and checkout the city highlights!
Le Petit Train Travel Tips
- Make reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Petit Train
- Adults: € 6.50
- Disabled: € 4.50
- Children (3-12 years): € 4.50
- Children (upto 2 years): Free
- Group (20 people or more): €9 handling fees
- Adults: € 5.50
- Children (under 12): € 4.00
How to Reach Le Petit Train
- Departure is from the Chateau, Face Office de Tourisme.
- La Creperie du chateau
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Petit Train Address: 7, place du president Kennedy, 49051 Angers, France
- Le Petit Train Contact Number: +33-241235000
- Le Petit Train Timing: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Le Petit Train Price: 7 EUR
- Best time to visit Le Petit Train(preferred time): 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Le Petit Train: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.83% of people who visit Angers include Le Petit Train in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.3% of people start their Le Petit Train visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Le Petit Train
70.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Petit Train
People normally club together Galerie David D' Angers and Cathedrale St-maurice while planning their visit to Le Petit Train.