A great nature part that offers a variety of exciting activities for children and adults alike. With 5 different levels of fitness difficulty, one could choose between the red, blue or the green track to test their skills. All activities are safe and monitored closely by life-guards. Activities at the park include:
- Tree climbing.
- Orientation testing activities.
- Several hiking tracks to discover nature the natural way.
- Wildlife appreciation.
- Huge lake and a sand beach.
Jam-packed activities for 3 hours, a must visit in Angers!
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- For group of more than 10 people prior reservation is required.
- Picnic tables are available.
- Life guard available.
- Carry your own bottle of water.
- €13 - €22. Check attraction website for more details.
- The Anjou Adventure Park is located at the Parc des Sablières. In the town of Ecouflant, 10 minutes north of Angers.
- L'Arret Public au bord de l'eau
- Restaurant l'Estaminet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.32% of people who visit Angers include Parc Anjou Aventure in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
90.32% of people start their Parc Anjou Aventure visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parc Anjou Aventure
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Anjou Aventure