Prieure Saint-remy La VarenneCurrently Closed
- Address: Place EdouardMeslier, 49250 Saint Remy La Varenne, Angers, France
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241573232
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Cathedral
Built in 929 AD the Priory is dedicated to Saint-Aubin Abbey. Exciting features at the Priory:
- The Priory church.
- Frescoes in Romanesque style in the 12th Century old Chapter House.
- Fascinating sculptures.
- A renaissance fireplace reminiscent of the old days.
- Cafe available for refreshments.
- Picnic area available.
- Ask locals for directions.
- Reflets de Loire
- La Vallee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.37% of people who visit Angers include Prieure Saint-remy La Varenne in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.96% of people start their Prieure Saint-remy La Varenne visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Prieure Saint-remy La Varenne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prieure Saint-remy La Varenne