The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumurCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
The museum exhibits trace the history of wines and the art of making wine in the Anjou region. The museum is located in the tiny village of St Lambert du Lattay. The museum exhibits:
- Tools and methods used in viticulture.
- Variety of display of grape presses.
- Variety of grapes.
- Interesting display of many kinds of barrels.
The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur Travel Tips
- Guidebook in English available.
- Carry valid IDs to avail concession.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur
- Concession: €3.40, children 7-14 years
- Family: €14 (2 adults and 2 children)
How to Reach The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur
- The village of Saint Lambert du Lattay is situated about 15 miles south of Angers and 22 miles north of Cholet. The Anjou Wine and Vine Museum is near to the town centre, along the N160 road to Cholet.
- La Table de la Bergerie
- Au Resto'
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Angers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Angers and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.52% of people who visit Angers include The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
92.86% of people start their The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Vine And Wine Museum Of Anjou-saumur