Are you looking for what to do in Angers?
PLACES TO SEE
- Chateau d' Angers: A thirteenth century Chateau built by Louis IX of France on a schist promontory.
- Maisond'Adam: An excellent prototype of half-timbered house constructed during the medieval ages.
- Saint-Maurice cathedral: One of the most important sightseeing places in the city, it is a baroque style church with gothic vaults. The two spires of the church 75 metres high.
- Tour Saint-Aubin: An ancient bell tower of an abbey closed during the time of French revolution. It was constructed by 1170.
- Musee des Beaux-Arts d'Angers: A museum exhibiting paintings and sculptures since the fourteenth century. It includes the works of famous artists like Antoine Watteau, Jean-Honoré Fragonard, Jean-Baptiste Greuze, Van Loo, and Jean SiméonChardin.
- Carre Cointreau: A tour around a wine distillery with a guide. Boulevard des Bretonnieres | Saint Barthelemyd'Anjou, Angers, France.
- Le Petit Train: A little train ride around the city with an audio travel guide. 7, place du president Kennedy, 49051 Angers, France.
- Navettesfluviales: Cruising along the River Maine and Loire. Address: 38 Boulevard Henri Arnauld, 49100 Angers, France.
- Segway Mobilboard Angers: Segway tours through the city of Angers. 8, rue Saint Maurille, 49100 Angers, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Angers and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Angers getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Angers with confidence.