Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Gözcü Sokak, Ankara, Turkey
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-3123096800
- Ticket Price: 8 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum - Review
This is a museum dedicated to technology and is located in a historical inn called Cengelhan. The place was then used as a warehouse for Mohair and hence has a legacy behind it. Later it was rented to Turkish industrialist Rahmi M. Koc to serve as a museum.
The museum is spread over three floors:
- Lower Floor: Carpet Gallery, Agricultural Machinery and Pharmaceutical exhibits.
- Ground Floor: Various machines, medicines, everyday life tools and road transport vehicles.
- Upper Floor: Rail transport items, toys, communications, scientific instruments, maritime and navigation.
There are also sections dedicated to Mustafa Ataturk Kemal Pasha-the founder of modern Turkey and Rahmi M. Koc’s father Vehbi Koc who was a prominent industrialist of the country.
Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum Ticket Prices
- Group discounts are available.
- Students have concession in entry fee.
How To reach Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum
- Restaurant in the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ankara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ankara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum
85.31% of people who visit Ankara include Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.14% of people start their Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum
67.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum