Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum, Ankara
About Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum, Ankara
Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum, Ankara - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Gözcü Sokak, Ankara
Ticket Price: 8 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a museum dedicated to technology and is located in a historical inn called Cengelhan. The place was then used as a warehouse for Mohair and hence has a legacy behind it. Later it was rented to Turkish industrialist Rahmi M. Koc to serve as a museum.
The museum is spread over three floors:
- Lower Floor: Carpet Gallery, Agricultural Machinery and Pharmaceutical exhibits.
- Ground Floor: Various machines, medicines, everyday life tools and road transport vehicles.
- Upper Floor: Rail transport items, toys, communications, scientific instruments, maritime and navigation.
There are also sections dedicated to Mustafa Ataturk Kemal Pasha-the founder of modern Turkey and Rahmi M. Koc’s father Vehbi Koc who was a prominent industrialist of the country.
Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum Ticket Prices
- Group discounts are available.
- Students have concession in entry fee.
How To reach Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum
- Restaurant in the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ankara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ankara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cengelhan Rahmi M Koc Museum, Ankara Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- State Art And Scuplture Museum
- Esenboğa International Airport
- Gozde Elektronik
- Kuleli Taxi
- Kocatepe Mahallesi
- Ankara Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ankara
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ankara
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ankara
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ankara
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ankara
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ankara