Ann Arbor Farmers Market2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 315 Detroit Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7347946255
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Selling everything from fresh fruits to vegetables, flowering plants, herbs, preserves, freshly baked bread, spices, maple syrup, decorations, jewellery, furniture, candles made from beeswax, poultry and eggs to bacon, fast food, ice cream and even freshly baked pizza, the Ann Arbor Farmers Market has become a cultural spot where people can relish on good, healthy food and socialise. The market also offers a place where street performers and bands entertain visitors and if you are one of the people who want to know what are the ingredients in your products and truly make an effort to see what goes on your plate, this place will spoil you with delicious food without all the worry!
Ann Arbor Farmers Market Hours
- Food Truck Rallies: Have specific dates
How to Reach Ann Arbor Farmers Market
- By Bus: Kerrytown / Farmers' Market
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ann Arbor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ann Arbor and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market Address: 315 Detroit Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market Contact Number: +1-7347946255
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market Timing: 07:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ann Arbor Farmers Market: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!